Virtual Camera to MimoLive

Hello,
I’ve had a problem for several months with Mimolive. We organize live conferences on ZOOM but for the past 3 months I’ve had a recurring bug with the Virtual Camera that stopped working after a while and I no longer have “Mimolive” in the different camera options on ZOOM. And I have to turn off all the software (Mimolive and zoom) during the conference, as well as the whole computer, to get the Virtual Camera back.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi @Manon_Rifai I’m very sorry about the troubles.

One possibility is that you installed the new Virtual Camera Extension using a beta version of mimoLive. In this case, the code has been compiled for debugging and contains an exception that isn’t supposed to be there.

If so, the solution is to delete all beta versions of mimoLive from your computer and download a new copy of the stable version from Download mimoLive | mimoLive®. Then go to the mimoLive → Settings, select the “Extensions” tab and (re-)install the Virtual Camera Extension.

If this is not the case, can you please let me know what version of mimoLive you’re using and if you have the Virtual Camera Extension or the old Virtual Camera Plugin or both installed?

Also, can you please check if there are crash logs for com.boinx.mimoLive.CameraExtension in the Console.app?