Sound issue in MimoLive

I already submitted to tech support, but maybe a user can shed additional light on this? I am running a Macbook Pro 13" w/Touchbar. 2018 version. I’m running MacOS 14.14.4.

While we were broadcasting, the audio started to buzz, like it was being pixelated, voices and sound were distorted as if the sample rate went waaay down. The audio coming out of the program mix, however, appears clean. It was only my local monitoring mix (Audio Mix 4) that was buzzing. Turning the mix off then back on seemed to temporarily correct the problem. It would last for 5-10 minutes, then start degrading again. The Interface is an Apogee Element 24. The interface is a Thunderbolt 2, connected to the Macbook with an Apple Thunderbolt 2 to Thunderbolt 3 adapter. The interface works fine in other audio apps so it is not a hardware issue. My internet is gigabit, coming over a direct Ethernet connection. Usually I turn Wifi off when I broadcast. I’ve tried the current version, and the last version 4 release–same issue.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what might be going on?