MimoLive suddenly stopped working!

Are you able to use 5.10b3?

Was there a System update before that?

Sample process sent for you!

1 Like

As far I remember, mimolive 5.7 was the last build which works with 10.13.6

I just tested it in my old MBP 15" 2011

FYI - That version hangs as well.

Getting same issue here. three instances across 3 diferent Macs. Have tried diferent versions etc. All broken.

Is mimoLive 5.10b3 among them?

I have only just downloaded 5.10b3 and so far it does seem to work yes.

Thatā€™s good to hear. There will be a 5.10 release later today.

Maybe is an Apple security update related?

Like I said, I just took my old MBP 15" 2011 running 10.13.6 and the build 5.7 works good.

I have the automatic apple updates off.

The new release of 5.10, received just about 30 minutes ago, still hangs on the system Iā€™m running it on (details outlined above). Tried opening both a previous show and a template, with the same results. MimoLive stopped responding after, it appeared, the file was opened. Shows all items in the layer stack as ā€œliveā€ and in the column to the right it shows and a blank window in both the area below that and in the program output area.

Sorry guys, but 5.10 still hanging on load in here as well!

New Sample Process sent as well

Restarted the system an tried loading the podcasting template again. No joy. Screen shots below.

I have not done any system updates no. Not been able to test with 5.10.b3 yet. Sorry. Will try later.

I think Iā€™m going to have to try an install from a completely clean system, once I have the opportunity to do a backup of the current system. UGH. Not looking forward to this process.

Anything new to report on this issue, as we wait with baited breath?

Hi @Richard_Wildman Sorry for the delay. Iā€™ve got your files and engineering is looking at it.

The show you sent is just the plain Audio Podcast template? You did not change anything?

Hereā€™s what Iā€™m seeing: https://youtu.be/idy_465qMjA

The saved document I opened was created on an older version of ML (5.7 I think). I tested it with my two NDI sources, then set the sourcesā€™ video and audio to ā€˜Noneā€™ before saving the document, just to make sure it wasnā€™t a ā€˜Sourceā€™ issue. I restarted the computer, and it wouldnā€™t work on 5.7 or the latest 5.10. I did all of this in the last 45 minutes or so.

Iā€™ve been testing this with multiple computers, multiple OS versions, and multiple versions of ML. Iā€™ve got three live events I need to do tonightā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m going to do.

1 Like

It is the default template included with MimoLive. Nothing has been changed in it.

Thank you for getting back with me. Iā€™ll check back in again in a couple of days.

Hi @mijealab Iā€™m sorry this is happening to you.

Thanks for posting the video. As we have not seen this before, it is very helpful.

Can you please let me know what versions of macOS you tested mimoLive 5.10 (specifically) on? Are you seeing the same thing on all of them?