What to do if FotoMagico doesnt start after update the update to FotoMagico 3.x

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>What to do if FotoMagico doesnt start after update the update to FotoMagico 3.x</strong>
           <p><ol> <li>Be sure, you are running Mac OS X 10.5.x Leopard. FotoMagico 3.x doesn't work with earlier version of Mac OS X. If your run Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger you have to revert to FotoMagico 2.6.2. <li>Delete the FotoMagico Preference file. You'll find it here: /Users/Your-home-folder/Library/Preferences. Delete the file named com.boinx.fotomagico.plist <li>Delete also all cache files. Cache files are located here: /Users/Your-home-folder/Library/Application Support/Boinx/FotoMagico. Delete the whole folder. </ol></p>
           <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/knowledge/installation-and-setup/WS01471">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

10 Feb., 2016 — 9:58 pm
Hi,

Having a major problem with my download.

I’m running OS10.9.5
I purchased FotoMagico5 tonight, and it pointed me to download the Boinx_FotoMagico_4.6.8-19890.app.zip, which I’ve done. However, after downloading this (twice now), when I unzip it, I get a greyed out icon with a slash thru it. On trying to launch, I get a message that says I can’t open it because it’s damaged or incomplete.

Can someone point me to a working copy of the above software please.

Noel Upfield
limekeyman@gmail.com