Welcome to the new Boinx Forum

Thank you for your interest in Boinx Software and our products!

This forum is for discussing any issues or thoughts you might have regarding mimoLive, FotoMagico, iStopMotion, Mouseposé and all the other Boinx Software products.

Please stay civil and do not post any spam messages.

If you’ve used the forum before, you may notice that we’ve switched the forum software. This step has become necessary because the old software couldn’t be updated any more. Hopefully, everything has survived the migration and you don’t even notice. If you run into any issue, please let us know.

good evening
could you kindly help with my new product , the ATEM mini from Blackmagic.
it is not recognise by the mimolive .
could you please help with that

Thank you for using mimoLive. Sorry for the troubles.

This is caused by the white list not being up to date. Follow this procedure to get it working:

• Make sue mimoLive is not running.
  • Start mimoLive. It will attempt to download the new whitelist from our server automatically in the background, however it will not use it yet.
  • After a minute, quit mimoLive. This should be enough time to download the XML file.
  • Start mimoLive again. Now it should make use of the new whitelist and the Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini should be visible.

Hi there,
Since I m using new version of mimolive my system(macbook pro 13" 2015 8ram 2.7 i5) suffering alot and went very slow then i thought may be ram is not enough then i bought i7 2015 16 ram 13" but having same problem very disappointin, laptop as along as start software after 2 minutes the starts and then system performing very slow and need to wait alot to do other actions.please help me with this issue because i dont wanna switch to other softwares…

Hello sir, i am using istopMotion software in my ios it is great for any type to video when i try to make using istopmotion i like it very much

I have a Mac currently running on BigSur 11.2.3. I have been using the Ultrasound Mini Recorder with MimoLive for over a year and with BigSur for several months. One day the Mac detects the mini recorder and then the next day it does not. I have been on the phone with both Apple and Blackmagic for hours. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, and again several times. The mac will not detect the mini recorder. I have tried it with 2 different mini recorders and different cables. Nothing. Does anyone have any idea how to correct this?