Is there a way to import custom ICONS into the Web UI interface/API?
Scott, there is no direct way. The workaround is as follows:
- Create image files of your button icons you want to use
- Drag them into the source repository of the mimoLive document you are working on. This will create static image sources in mimoLive. (Best practice: collect them in a folder for better overview.)
- Now open the Remote Control Surface in a web browser
- Switch to edit mode in your remote control layout
- Find the button you want to change the icon and click on the action gear
- Set up the “Video Preview” option to show the content of your previously imported static image source
- Switch back to “Live” mode for your remote control surface
Let me know if this helps!
I use Emojis instead of images.