Web Cams consistently freezing up with Mimolive

I have 3 Logitech C920 cameras that are almost new. No issues when using in any other app - but with Mimolive they freeze the picture randomly, but consistently. I can live steam with the same camera with no issues. Please advise.

Also, would there ever be future plans to add an "iglasses" style set of camera adjustment tools? This would be great if we could get all the inputs matching in luminance, color and hue.

Jeff,

Thanks for your feedback!

1. Do you mean you are running the three webcams in parallel or did you test three different once? Does it help to switch off/on the layer where you use the webcam? Can you please check the “Console” app if there are associated messages in the moment the webcam freezes?

2. In mimoLive (up to beta 15) you are able to create a filtered source by right clicking on the video source representing the webcam. Select a “color correction” filter to adjust the colors. This way of creating a filtered source will change in the next update. However I understand that this don’t give you the full control over a webcam like iGlasses does. We take this as a feature request :slight_smile:

Hey Jeff, I also wanted the “iGlasses” options and found an app that does exactly that: https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/webcam-settings/id533696630
I’ve been using it for the past couple of years, and it works like a charm!
Cheers, Gustavo