video jitter

Ever since the latest yosemite update video has started to jitter as if it is a really low frame rate, this is with or without de interlace and it never did it before.
Still unable to sync music with slideshow, I have to manually change the slide duration for this.
And it keeps on crashing-not very happy!

sorry to hear about that. Could you please share a video that jitters in FotoMagico for you?

problem sending file, maybe too big

tried to attach a file but unable to upload, maybe too big? Is there another way I can send it?
Thanks

HI CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE HOW I MAY SEND YOU THIS FILE?

Hi Martin, you can use e.g. wetransfer.com to send larger files.

Great, can i have your email address please?

sending now

Hello Martin,
I received your file. FotoMagico 4 switched to the new video decoding technology of OS X. I can see the same “stuttering” as in FotoMagico in QuickTime Player X as well. After converting the Motion JPEG video to h.264 (Export > 720p in QuickTime X) and replacing the video file with it the playback was smooth for me.

THANKS, WHEN I HAVE FINISED DOING THE SLIDESHOW, I ‘SHARE’ IT TO DVD THEN IT OPENS UP AS A IDVD PROJECT, WHAT DO I THEN DO TO ELIMINATE THE JITTER?

For the export jitter: The source video is in 24 fps and you export to 25 fps, that creates some issues that we should have fixed in FotoMagico 4.5.3.
I see the problem in 4.5.4 with this video also though. I’ll check with engineering and report back.

MOST OF THE TIME I SHARE MY SLIDESHOWS TO DVD, WHAT THEN MUST I DO?

IF YOU COULD REPLY AS SOO AS POSSIBLE PLEASE

IN THE MEANTIME, CAN I DOWNLOAD FOTOMAGICO 2 TEST ( YOU LET ME DO THIS PREVIOUSLEY) UNTIL IT GETS SORTED OUT?? I DO NEED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE??

Hello Martin, while we are looking for a solution, you can download previous versions of FotoMagico from http://www.boinx.com/download/ If you need any other licenses, please email me on the address you used on wetransfer.