Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Thanks for the info, but I cannot open an existing presentation, even to change audio file.
Starting PM and eating a new presentation seem to work. But older one perform a FM crash. BR

in my experience .mp3 works correctly

Hi, RICHARD_GORRE – just to confirm your problem, I am also having problems opening pre-existing presentations created in FM 4.6.3 BEFORE the move to El Capitan. Both FM 4.6.3 AND the current beta of 5.0b32 crash immediately upon opening a slideshow created under Yosemite (and prior to that). This may or may not have anything to do with the imbedded audio files Boinx has discussed. But El Capitan has definitely thrown a wrench into the works…

Hi guys, I am having the same problem as stantastic and Richard_Gorre. I have not attempted to create a new slideshow since installing El Capitan, but pre-existing slideshows crash on attempting to open them in FM 4.6.3. Pre-existing standalone versions do not appear to have this issue. Is there a fix on the way?

Hi guys, I am having the same problem as stantastic and Richard_Gorre. I have not attempted to create a new slideshow since installing El Capitan, but pre-existing slideshows crash on attempting to open them in FM 4.6.3. Pre-existing standalone versions do not appear to have this issue. Is there a fix on the way?

After the OSX Upgrade I do also have huge problems with playing videos in the app itself…
MP3s do not seem to make any trouble…
Unfortunately I am also now unable to create an .app file which i wanted to play on a wedding this friday :frowning:

Hi, I just encountered another audio issue : my I-mac still runs Yosemite, but when I put a stand alone slideshow, created with the Betaversion, via Apple TV through my tv set, the audio does not come through at all.

oeps just forgot, that the slides show only is visible on a quarter of the TBV screen, the other part of the screen stays black…

The above comment was posted on 12th October is there any sign of an upgrade to overcome the problem of FM crashing. I’ve tried converting the audio files and this works but its a problem for pre-existing programmes. My deadline for my next show is looming and I am facing having to cancel!

The latest beta release FM 5.0b34 seems to have fixed the problem of opening a pre-existing slide show when in OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). I have NOT seen an update to the latest released version of FM 4.6.3, and under El Capitan that still WILL NOT open a pre-existing show. Since I’m using El Capitan and the beta is the only version that currently works for me, I’ll stick with that for now, knowing that it still has problems in other areas. I could resort to using FM 4.6.3, but I’d have to borrow one of my wife’s computers to do it (she’s still running Yosemite on both machines).

HI after installing the new EL Capitan version 10.11.1
The problem is still there FM crash when opening an old présentation
br Richard

Hi stantastic
How get the beta release 5.0b34 ? BR Richard

Hi, Richard – go to boinx.com/fotomagico/beta to download the latest beta version. BTW, I just went to double-check that 5.0b34 is still there, and the site is “down” (or empty) so they might be uploading a newer version. If you can’t find it, just wait a while and try again…

Hi Every body I just installed the new version 4.6.5 and I was able to open a previous presentation. This is OK without obliged to install the beta version.
Thanks to all an to stantistic for the help BR Richard