Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

when I go to share my show, it won’t connect with toast when I use a DVD

Toast Versions newer than Toast 10 don’t allow for direct sharing any more. Please do a DVD export and then use the resulting export in Toasts Video DVD burning process.

Love it !!

Purchased FotoMagico 4.5.5 through the Mac App Store and it DOES NOT recognize the new “Photo” on my Mac. When will this be fixed?

Vertical portraits doesn’t fit vertically and doesn’t have animation if ever I drag photos to Timeline or Storyboard if I have added the music first.

@jbdwarfy you can scale the photos so the fit using the scale wheel and animation needs to be activated for the slides you want to be animated in the options sidebar.

Hi,
Using Version 4.6.2 on iMac with plenty space on HD and 16GB RAM impossible to save my 5 minutes slideshow on format mp4 to iPhone, iPad and Apple TV…?
Rebooted the iMac but nothing will work?
Thanks for any advice.

Hi,
Using Version 4.6.2 on iMac with plenty space on HD and 16GB RAM impossible to save my 5 minutes slideshow on format mp4 to iPhone, iPad and Apple TV…?
Thanks for any advice.

Hi,
Thanks for any advice.

Does anyone know why the “save” button under the File drop down is disabled? I use a MacPro. thanks

FotoMagico 4 does autosave. If it has already been autosaved there is no need to save manually