Undefined discussion subject.

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>Undefined discussion subject.</strong>
        <p>  Check out the original article for more information!</p>
        <p><a href="http://boinx.com/knowledge/fotomagico/license-issues/WS01469">Read the full story here</a></p>
        <div class="ClearFix"></div>
     </div>

Do you accept “PayPal” for purchases?

If you purchase the app via the build-in store from FastSpring you can choose PayPal as a payment option.

Apple App store also accepts PayPal as one of the payment options. Just go to your accounts setting page, choose PayPal. Easy!!

Hi My license key does not work. When I paste it, invalid message came out. How to fix this? Regards, Jay Shim

@jaiwshim: Please email your licenses key with some detailed infos to support(at)boinx.com. We will have a look at it.

I had fotomagico 4 on my mac and had a hard drive failure. restored with time machine but is asking for license key. I have no idea what the key is. How can I obtain a copy of the license key?

I had fotomagico 4 on my mac and had a hard drive failure. restored with time machine but is asking for license key. I have no idea what the key is. How can I obtain a copy of the license key?
You can enter your email address in this form http://boinx.com/support/ to receive all you licenses that are registered with it. For your convenience I already emailed the license to you again.

My license key does not work. When I paste it, invalid message came out. How to fix this? Regards, Levend

Hi, I’ve purchased my FOTOMAGICO license via Application Systems London and have not received a license code.
I really desperately need to use this software for a client tonight and not receiving the license key immediately after purchase seems a little odd.
I have checked both inbox and junk mail filter.
I have a receipt for this purchase, but no license key and I cannot use the demo for this piece of work as the demo includes a watermark on the slideshow.
Great piece of software, poor delivery on license key and actually getting it to work.
Looking forward to hearing from you asap.
Many thanks