Thumbnails in Finder for image files stop show in. In Finder list view after build beta 64 installat

Hi

I am a registered user of Foromagico 5 and my system is a MacBook Pro running OSX 10.11.4 beta 4 build 15E49a.

I have installed the latest build 5.5 beta 64 of Fotomagico. 5 on my system After install and reboot, your app run fine but what happened is the thumbnail of image files (jpg, gif, png, and gif) stop showing in list view of Finder. It show only default icon that come with the OS instead of thumbnail that work normally for long time on my system

I have tested many things to solve this problem. Trash com.apple.finder.plist then reboot. The problem still happen. I also test disable, re-enable show icon preview in Finder, then reboot but it do not help.

Preview and Quickview work fine. I also make sure that Preview is default viewer of all these image file, but thumbnails still not showing beside file name in list view of Finder.

I also test boot in safe boot, reset SMC, NVRAm, and PRAM and reboot,Mitch do not help.

I also restore from Time Machine backup, and when restore finished, thumbnail in finder work. But after install fotomagico build beta 64, reboot, boom! Thumbnail all gone and not show up.

Can you look into this issue whether you app interfere with thumbnail process of OSX or not. And if yes, please find a fix for me.

If you need any additional information, please let me know. Thank in advance for support, clarification and advice.

Regards,
Sanchai Thiewprasertkul
Bangkok, Thailand