The movie I have added to my FotoMagico Slideshow worked during a live playback but it stopped worki

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>The movie I have added to my FotoMagico Slideshow worked during a live playback but it stopped working after export.?</strong>
           <p>FotoMagico only can handle movies which natively work with Quicktime. Please also note that FotoMagico does not have access to any Quicktime plugins you might have installed. Check out the original article for more information!</p>
           <p><a href="http://www.boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/knowledge/export-issues/WS01493">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

what movie files does fotomagico actually support?
how do you run them in preview?

Currently FotoMagico 4.3.1 supports any QuickTime format that the MacOS supports: The video components have to be installed in the “System/Library/QuickTime/” folder. We see that H264 movies or Apple Intermediate encoded movies works best.

I had the same problem. I deleted Real Player from my computer and work now only with Quick Time. Movies are handled well with Quicktime during the show on the computer but are still stopped after export. What does it mean: “natively” work with Quicktime?