Snap-to alignment indicators need a little help

Hope I can describe this well enough.

When aligning one image to another on the stage, the yellow alignment markers pop up with an audible click sound – BUT – those alignments are not as “intuitive” as they should be. They seemed to be in lock-step with each other.

I noticed that with two layers the following occurs when playing around with scaling and/or movement of one layer with respect to another – and this is for a slide with or without animation enabled. The TOP of one image will snap to the TOP of another image – the RIGHT side will snap to the RIGHT side of another image – the BOTTOM will snap to the BOTTOM of another image – and so on.

I’d like to see ANY side of any image snap to ANY OTHER side of another image (or in the case of an animation, even the left side of one layer in the start to snap to it’s own right side in the finish). The TOP of one snap to the BOTTOM of another. Same with LEFT/RIGHT. If I want to place an image on the left, for instance, and have an image on the right aligned so that its bottom is aligned with the left image’s top, I can’t do that :frowning:

Hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

Yes, this make sense to me. Thanks for the feature request!