Slidshow stops at a couple places

On FotoMagico 5.6.14; Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7. Have created a several hour slide show w/audio. It worked fine for some time but now it stops playing in several specific locations. Not sure how to troubleshoot if it is a couple of specific file that have become corrupt or other issue?

FIRST – make a copy of your slideshow before making any changes!! I’m guessing you probably checked if somehow “accidentally” the setting from slide to slide at that point didn’t change to wait for a Mouse Click to continue. If that’s not the case, you could try dropping the same image into the same spot and see if that fixed anything. You might also try placing that same image that’s causing the trouble at a NEW location in the show and see if it stops there – if it does, the image is probably the culprit. I’d test both the image BEFORE and the IMAGE after where the pause is occurring. Depending on the image itself, whether it’s had any edits done to it or not, see if you can go back to the ORIGINAL image before edits and try using that, if you can. If none of those different options work, I’d suggest you get in touch with the guys at Boinx and see if they can help you out. Good luck…