Simultaneous Livestream Two MimoLive Broadcasts

Is it possible on the same machine to run two MimoLive Broadcasts so one is using say a vertical layout to livestream 9:16 to Instagram (or something ever bigger like 7680x1000) and the other is using a horizontal layout to livestream 16:9 to Youtube.

Yes, provided that your computer has enough processing power. You can run multiple mimoLive documents at the same time.

Dear Oliver. Thank you for the reply.

What spec would you advise?

We want to simultaneously output a 7680 x 1000 dox and a 3840 x 2160 doc.

Option 1)

iMac 24 M1

• Apple M1 chip with 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores, 8-core GPU and 16-core Neural Engine
  • 16GB unified memory

Option 2)

iMac 27

• 3.6GHz 10-core 10th-generation Intel Core i9 processor, Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz
  • 64GB 2666MHz DDR4 memory
  • Radeon Pro 5300 with 4GB of GDDR6 memory

Option 3)

Or would we need Mac Pro

Is there anyway the same remote control can trigger layer/sets on both simultaneously? Or we have to click twice as it were.

I asked on another thread whether the remote control can be used remotely (triggered from a device that isn’t on same network).

Many thanks

Hi @Nick_Booker This requires serious processing power and a lot of video RAM. To be honest, I don’t know if this can be done at all. It also depends on what the content should be, but I would expect to need at least a medium spec Mac Pro with a top of the line graphics card (although not a Dual something) with the most video RAM you can get. It might work with the iMac 10 core but you need the biggest graphics card available in tha model.

Thanks Oliver.

Would max spec m1 iMac 27 be possible to do the 7680x960 on its own?

Could it even do the 7680x960 plus a 1920x1080?

Mac Pro seems a stretch for the foreseeable $10k+ with a top graphics card right?:blush: