Segmentierte Reiseroute

Hallo,

es gibt die Möglichkeit (so auch in dem Tutorial), eine Route in Segmente zu zerlegen.

Einen Teil, der schon erledigt ist (abgeschwächt) und den normalen Teil.
D.h.hier am Beispiel Routenstart be 45%.
Die Route startet auch entsprechend bei diesem Punkt. das Segment bis 45% ist abgeschwächt zu sehen. Alles richtig.
Blöderweise startet das Icon aber nicht bei der Routenlinie (45%) sondern bei 0!

Hello,

There is the possibility (also in the tutorial) to split a route into segments.

A part that has already been completed (weakened) and the normal part.
I.e. here in the example route start at 45%.
The route also starts at this point. The segment up to 45% is weakened. Everything is correct.
Unfortunately, the icon does not start at the route line (45%) but at 0!

Hi,

Can you please send me the FotoMagico slideshow that shows this? This would be extremely helpful in determining what exactly is going wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Oliver

You received the show 1 ½ weeks ago. Is there any feedback yet?

Achim

Hi @ac-vision, thanks for the reminder. I’ve just had a look and I think I understand the issue. While it’s certainly a valid use case, I’m not sure this feature was designed to be used in this way. We will have to discuss this with engineering. The head engineer is currently on a lengthy vacation, so this will have to wait until he returns.

Hi @Oliver_Boinx

is Peter still on vacation?
How long will the vacation last or the subsequent discussion?

He’s back and already working on the backlog. I will bring it up next week.

Hi @Oliver_Boinx

in der Zwischenzeit gibt es einen neuen Fix-Level.
Zu dem Problem gibt es aber noch keine neue Lösung.

@ac-vision: Wir arbeiten gerade am nächste Bug-Fix release (6.4.2) in dem der Fehler behoben sein wird. Danke fürs melden!

We are currently working on the next bug-fix release (6.4.2) in which this issue will be resolved. Thank you for reporting it!

Vielen Dank Achim

Mit 6.4.2/.3 funktioniert die segmentierte Reiseroute.

Mit der Version 6 war die Reiseroute für das iPad noch nicht fertig. Nach 1,5 Jahren ist die Version noch nicht fertig. Wie sieht diesbezüglich die Planung aus?

Routen, die am Mac entwickelt wurden, funktionieren auf dem iPad. Aber der vorherige Mac Fehler ist auf dem iPad noch vorhanden.

Achim Guhr

Many thanks Achim

With 6.4.2/.3 the segmented itinerary works.

With version 6 the itinerary for iPad was not ready yet. After 1,5 years the version is not ready yet. How does the planning look like in this regard?

Routes developed on the Mac will work on the iPad. But the previous Mac bug is still present on the iPad.

Achim Guhr

Ich habe hier ähnliche/verwandte Probleme auf dem iPad: der Flieger fliegt gleich ganz ans Ziel, obwohl er nur das erste Segment fliegen sollte. Er ist denn auch der Linie weit voraus.

Das funktioniert ebenfalls in der Desktopversion einwandfrei, aber nicht auf iPad.

Kann bestätigen, dass mit der heute erschienenen Version das Problem behoben ist.

Sehr gut! Danke für die Rückmeldung.