Question about snippets from FM 5 under FM 6.0.b28

How can I load snippets from FM5 (Music, …) under FM6.0b28?

Your FM5 Snippets are found in ~/Library/Container/FotoMagico5/Data/Library/Application Support/com.boinx.FotoMagico5/Snippets/

You can find all of your snippets there grouped in folders (Credits, Effects, Intros, Music, etc.)

The path for 6.0b28 is just a bit different at ~/Library/Container/FotoMagico/Data/Library/Application Support/com.boinx.FotoMagico6.macOS/Snippets/

Hi what I did was : I copied my “own made snippets” in FM5 and made myself a map : called “my snippets” and just pasted them in that specific map. The new map was placed like it is written above for 6.0B28. And that works. BUT: the “Music Packet” and the “Holidays” packet which I had in FM5 were not copied over to the Beta version, and when I " force" them to be opened in Beta they do not work,

Copy the folder “music” - as stantstic already described it
from
~/Library/Container/FotoMagico5/Data/Library/Application Support/com.boinx.FotoMagico5/Snippets/
to
~/Library/Container/FotoMagico/Data/Library/Application Support/com.boinx.FotoMagico6.macOS/Snippets/

Then you will find the purchased music under “Bausteine (in german)” not under “music”. First start fm6 again.

This needs to be an automated process, rather than having to dig through the folders oneself. On FM6 first launching, there should be a pop-up asking if one wants to import the FM5 snippets.