Problem with 2.6.2

Hi, we’ve been using Fotomagic 2.6.2 for a couple years without issue. I just opened it up again after not using it for a long time and every time I export a video using the DVD preset the videos come out black. I see you have posted that a certain graphics card will make the videos black, but I have an ATI Radeon HD 5770 on my MacPro and it does the same thing on a brand new MacBook Pro.
I went and purchased Fotomagico Home on the app store because I need these files today, and the exported files don’t work properly in FCP7, they are the wrong aspect ratio. I’ve exported them as DV files using QT7, but they’re still not right.

Any tips on getting it to work by either not being black out of 2.6.2 or by getting the aspect ratio right for FCP7 using Fotomagico Home would be appreciated!

I am sorry but we can’t support FotoMagico 2 anymore…

Regarding aspect ratio: What export preset out of FotoMagico did you use? Did you do a custom Quicktime export? Then you can easily choose another aspect ratio if that is needed for your FC project…

I used the DVD preset. How do you do a custom QT export?

As already mentioned in my email to you for FotoMagico 3 it’s best to use the FC plugin…