Prerecorded Video instead of camera feed

This has probably been asked before but I can’t seem to find it.

What I would like to do is record all the camera without doing any production work at all (for example record a live performance - I’ve worked out how to record all camera feeds at once …) and then use those recordings as my “camera feeds” and add all the prouction (news feeds - logos - switch between “cameras”) afterwards - since you won’t always be able to do everything live or have a second person to do the switching - also I may want to remix the audio feed (captured seperately) and redo the stream with fresh audio.

I know I could do all of this in Final Cut or Premiere - but I wondered if it was possible to do it on mimoLive - that would be much quicker and more satisfying. When I try and switch between media feeds they start from the beginning rather than all run concurrently.

Sorry if this has been asked before or this is obvious - but since I am trialling for 14 days and have limited time I thought someone could point me in the right direction or tell me how to do it or indeed if it is not possible.

Thanks.