No Facebook Comment Show / anyone on the same boat?

Hello,
I’m MimoLive fan and using it almost everyday, this is the great app ever and dev team responding is amazing.

Since MimoLive supported the Facebook comment feature, I won’t be able to use it.
My MacOS on MBP is quiet new (and clean-install), mainly I do use it as a broadcast main machine.

To get comment on, it is pretty stretch forward as the video https://youtu.be/cZPp4Xwax08.

1. add a Comment layer (and yes click ‘Live On’)
  2. Open up the Comments window.
  3. Go Live

… When I post comment on, nothing appear on the ‘Audience Comments’.

I’ve also tested removed my id, put on again on the ‘Accounts’ setting as well.
As well as tried to clean-removed the MimoLive then re-install.

Still won’t be able to use this feature.

Support team is also helping me out, just in-case someone is facing this problem like me.

Thanks.
/Saba

@saba Thank you for using mimoLive. I’m sorry to hear about the troubles with the comments feature. For it to work, two things need to be true:
You need to be streaming to Facebook from mimoLive and you should be streaming via API support, meaning you didn’t enter RTMP stream key manually.

Does this help?

@“Oliver (Boinx)” Thanks for suggestion.

Streaming to Facebook Live I do always use MimoLive / Output Destinations with selecting Facebook’s log-on ‘Service’ id either personal timeline and pages.

I’m also talking with support@boinx.com doing our latest test/system log, please kindly check detail from support team.

Regards,
Saba

I have same troubles !!!

Tavepong

@“Tavepong Pratoomwong” Thanks for using mimoLive! Can you post a link to the live stream and comments?

@Oliver (Boinx) I just reply your email :slight_smile: