No Audio Output Wth Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam, or With Blue Yeti Mic

I just installed the mimoLive 5.1.1 trial on an iMac Retina 5K 27” 2019 running Big Sur 11.5.2. I use a LogiTech C922 Pro Stream Webcam with it. This USB camera has two built-in stereo mics.

I set up a livestream with two destinations: my Facebook timeline and my YouTube channel.

While the live video stream works great, there is no audio stream in either Facebook or YouTube.

Thinking there might be a problem with the webcam, I connected my Blue Yeti mic and set the audio device to that, instead of to the Logitech C922 Webcam.

Despite doing that, there is still no audio stream to either destination. Neither do I hear the audio locally in mimoLive.

But what is odd is the fact that the audio gauges in mimoLive do show that there is audio input. If I began to speak, the gauges go up.

So I don’t know what I am doing wrong or what I am missing.

BTW, the Blue Yeti is brand new, and the Logitech webcam is also in good shape. There seems to be some kind of audio routing problem which is preventing the live audio stream from being broadcast to my two destinations.

Has anyone else here experienced this problem on an iMac with either of these two devices? I am not convinced that the Logitech camera or the Blue Yeti microphone are to blame. Is it possibly something in my settings?

Please advise. Thank you!