Multiple simultaneous pgm out

Hello, is there any way in MimoLive to have multiple pgm out mixes running at the same time? I’m running an event where I want to mix both the image on a projector for physical audience, and a stream at the same time. So I want to control both what’s going out on stream, and what’s going to the projector at the same time.

Edit: Figured out a solution, multiple documents and Syphon/NDI between them works fine :slight_smile:

Hi @dagstuan Thanks for using mimoLive and for reaching out. I’m glad you figured it out. This is the recommended solution. Just a quick note: Syphon is preferable since it doesn’t cost any performance because there is no encoding/decoding necessary.

Thanks for the tip! What is the recommended way when I also need the audio? Is it possible to send audio over Syphon? Or if not, how can I send audio between Mimo-instances with the least amount of performance cost.

Syphon is video only. The recommended option for routing audio would be Loopback by Rogue Amoeba (Rogue Amoeba | Loopback: Cable-Free Audio Routing) If you’re looking for a free solution, Blackhole (BlackHole: Route Audio Between Apps) is more difficult to set up but free. Both add very little performance overhead.