Multiple NDI Wireless devices

I’m using 4 iPads via NDI wireless app and my VT decoder function is through the roof. 2 of my 4 processors are running at 100%. Is that normal? How can I do that more effectively? I’m using the newest most powerful macbook pro.

Which Macos version? catalina 10.15.3?
I have no video from NDI iphones on 10.15.4 and 10.15.5

it is the most recent version of Catalina. iPads (4) work (with NDI App), they are just really taxing the processing of the computer. My computer is also the newest Macbook Pro 15" with turbo. I just bought it from Mac 4 weeks ago. I previously used a program called Switcher Studio using similar technology that used only and iPad to process all 4 iPads with no hiccups. I’m pretty sure there is something I’m doing wrong.

I also have the newest 10.2" iPads

Make sure you’re using the NDI HX Camera app and switch it to 1080p instead of 4K.

Also, Wifi is not really a good way to do multi-camera. In many cases it might work, but Wifi tends to have very unstable bandwidth, which translates to jerky video.

Many people are not aware that you can actually use Ethernet adapters with iPads and iPhones to create a wired connection.

Of course, Switcher Studio does special magic to make it work, but even then people report frequent signal drops and jerky video. If you’re in a place with a lot of people carrying phones and smart watches and things that have a radio, Wifi quickly deteriorates.

Also, please try mimoLive 5.7b1. We’ve updated NDI to 4.5 which should be an improvement.

https://boinx.com/connect/mimolive/versionhistory/latestbeta