Multiple movies on same slide should have adjustable start times...

Hard to describe this: The set-up is that I have closing credits (animated vertical scroll on a single slide) and want to play multiple movies (one at a time – like outtakes) to the left hand side while the credits scroll up. I can bring in more than one movie and layer them, but I can’t make each movie start when I want it to within the single slide. I can adjust the “range” (but that only tells FM when in the movie to start or end, not when in the slide duration to start and end). All of the movies start when the slide starts. I can adjust the visibility of each of the movies (layers), but if the second one is shorter than the first and I have it appear after the first one has finished (which I make “invisible”), the second one plays silently until its visibility begins, but by then the second movie has also finished (so it just appears on screen when it’s told to, but it has already concluded). If I removed the scrolling credits I could obviously create separate slides, one for each movie. But since there’s no way to push a scrolling text block across multiple slides so that the scrolling is seamless, there is no way to accomplish what I’m after.

So, basically, I want to be able to tell FotoMagico WHEN on a slide I want a movie to start and end (and not just when “within” a movie I want to start and end by using the “range” feature).