Motion lines during zoom, seen on TV

Hello,

In my slide shows (~10) when I play them on my TVs, there are blurry motion lines, typically vertical, or curved, seen as photo zooms in or out. It is more pronounced on some photos, and less on others. They are more visible on one TV than the other.

They were created in FM5 and I updated to FM6 and still see them after rebuild. I have tired changing the frame rate, if the change was correct, and it did not change the lines.

I have read there is a checkbox to reduce blur, but I have not been able to find it any dialog. Perhaps that is an old feature that is not in 5 or 6.

Any help would be appreciated. I am not sure what to try next.
I can’t watch the slide shows without being obsessed and disappointing with the lines.

Thanks!

Hi @bubby Thanks for using FotoMagico. I’m sorry to hear about the disappointing results.

There are many possible reasons for these effects. In order to suggest improvements, can you share the exported video file or a sample showing the problem? What settings did you use to export the files? What resolution and frame rate is the TV using? Is it a FullHD, UltraHD or other TV?