More snippets available?

I wonder if there is a possibility to buy more snippets. In general I like FotoMagico V6 but when I look at some competitors there are offering more titles and sound like this software.
I do not ask for something free, but I would appreciate to get more of this to make the slideshows a little bit more fancy.
I have found a way to add titles by creating the slideshow in FotoMagico and then load it to another software to add the titles. Not a great turnaround but it gives me a little bit more creativity.

Create your own crazy snippets.
Show and analyze the titles pack 1 to understand the effects.
All titles a created only by the including effects, masks, animations…
Maybe future comes more snippets (free and to pay).

HI @bglana Thanks for using FotoMagico and I’m glad you like it. The idea of FotoMagico 6 is that all future snippets will be included in your subscription. We’re planning to add many more snippets over time.

If you can post some examples of the fancy titles and effects you want (and are currently adding in the other software) we can perhaps add them in the future.

Thank you for your reply. I attaching a few of such titles I would love to see in FotoMagico. :grinning:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 16.21.04

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 16.22.34

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 16.25.22

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 16.26.20

Hi @bglana, Excellent ideas, thanks for sharing! I have sent them to our graphics designers, maybe they can whip something up.