Having issues with 5.2 where photos I’ve added (from photos)are coming up as “missing media” files when they are clearly in photos. Also, photos I’ve added not having the indicator that they’ve been used. Just updating to latest version to see if that fixes these problems.
All fixed thanks to the response from the Boinx team. For those with similar problems, try this:
Please make sure you have Fotomagico 5 running from the Application folder first. If the app is not there, kindly drag-n-drop it manually into the Application folder, then proceed with the instructions below.
- Quit Fotomagico application if you have it running.
- Open up Finder
- Go up to the upper-left corner of the screen to the tab Go
- As the drop-down menu appeared press and hold the Option key
- Select Library folder that will appear underneath Home
- Go to Containers folder
- Find com.boinx.FotoMagico5 folder (it must be there)
- Go to Data>Library>Preferences
- Delete all the files, that have com.boinx.fotomagico in their name
- Relaunch FotoMagico.
Worked a treat for me.