MimoLive Replay

I have been testing out mimoLive with 2 cameras and offline clips and it has been working great.

One question I have is there any plans to add Instant Replay for sporting events?

I did some searching through the topics but they all seem to be Boinx TV related…

Thanks,

-Sheldon
SHM+D

Sheldon, Thank you for trying mimoLive. I’m glad you like it.

Instant replay is on our wish list, of course. We’re experimenting with it, but haven’t had a break through yet. We’ll keep you posted.

Any update on Instant Replay for mimoLive?

Thanks,
-Andy

Not sure if the mods will delete this but I use vmix purely for their instant replay functionality. Mimolive is much further ahead in terms of graphics functionality, and SDI playout, so I just have my vmix replay as a camera source. Of course this means that you have to have a separate computer to run vmix and you have to pay for a vmix license so the cost does rack up.

Be careful what you wish for, replay recording takes up CPU and LOADS of disk space.

Any update on instant replay?

Didn’t see this post before … Interisting way …

I’m not sure I’ve the capabilities to do that, but will keep it in mind :slight_smile:

Instant Replay can also be cool for other live events. Imagine a Game Show. Any news about it?

@JoPhi It’s under development but not in a state fit for shipping yet. I can get you a preview.

Cool! Amazing. For the next 3 weeks I have lots of time, so if you want you can get me as a beta tester :smile:

We’d be interested in a preview as well.

I NEED THIS!
So glad you are working on it!
PREVIEW PLS!

Instant Replay is implemented into mimoLive:

https://docs.mimo.live/docs/instant-replay