Lowering music voume so sound effects can be heard while playing slide show

I have created a slide show with audio. Two of the slide images during the slide show are of someone playing the piano. I have added the sound of the small piece of piano music which will play for the duration of the two slide images (approx 45seconds). How do I reduce the main audio music just for that duration. I understand how to do ducking for a video insert - wI have used ducking earlier in this slide show for a small video insert during this slide show but it does not work for the piano soud effect in this situation.

Cheers
SAS

Apologies for the typing errors - it was rather late when I wrote it.
Hopfully one of the Boinx team can solve this and if it isn’t possible at present then could they please add it onto the request feature list.
I repeat
I have created a slide show with audio. Two of the slide images during the slide show are of someone playing the piano. I have added the sound of the small piece of piano music which will play for the duration of the two slide images (approx 45seconds). How do I reduce the main audio music just for that duration. I understand how to do ducking for a video insert - I have used ducking earlier in this slide show for a small video insert but it does not work for the piano sound effect.
I really need an answer soon.
Regards
SAS

Hi SAS,

why doesn’t ducking work for the piano segment? This is exactly what it is supposed to to. You select the piano segment, choose ducking and reduce others by X%.

I have done that - selected the piano music and enabled the ducking and reduced by 100% (don’t want to hear it while piano is playing) but when I play back it hasn’t worked!!!
The ducking has worked for the two little videos.
SAS

I have had to solve this myself. The only way it would work was to take the music into my music editing software and select the exact times to fit the slide show and reduce the sound down to none and I also faded either end of the silence. This was drag and dropped onto the timeline and it worked.
Such a pity it wasn’t able to be done in FM. It woukd have been much quicker and less complicated.
I hope the team test this out and if it doesn’t work for them either - work on it.