Issue with Keyboard Shortcuts And The Num Pad

I utilize a USB keyboard with a standard Number Pad on the right side. I liked to use that to assign keyboard shortcuts for my lower thirds. I would have each layer variant be a value between 0-9. It allowed me to cycle quickly through lower thirds with my right hand.

When I would assign one of these numbers to a layer variant, it would show up as Pad 1, Pad 2, Pad 3, etc. in the toggle field for the layer variant.

Since about Version 4.4, if I try to set one of these keyboard shortcuts, the toggle field now shows 1, 2, or 3, instead of Pad 1, Pad 2, or Pad 3. And if I try to use the shortcut, it no longer works, and I just hear a beep to indicate I can’t do that.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this may be happening, or how I can address it?

The number pad works fine in all other Mac applications. The fact that it no longer says Pad N in the toggle field makes me wonder if there was a change to how keyboard mapping works in MacOS, or is this a mimoLive bug, or is there a settings change that will make all this go away? Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and I’m currently running on the latest 4.7 release, just installed today to see if that would make a difference. It unfortunately did not.