Import of audio files don't work on the new version

Hi all
After downloading the latest beta version, I find the audio files still can not be imported.
In addition, a message announces that the PPC applications are not supported. The icon is crossed out with a sign “prohibited”. The application opens anyway.
Does anyone had the same problem?
Paolo from France

Hi
I have the same problem with audio files. Can´t someone from Boinx give us a hint. (Yes I know it is a beta version-:))
Per from Sweden

This morning, the FotoMagico icon has returned to normal. Why ? It’s a mystery to me.
The audio files still can’t insert by drag and drop.

Hi I have the same problem with audio files.

New update 5.0b56 : still can not import audio. Worrying!

As for importing audio files, the FM 5 beta version has been working fine for me for months. How are you trying to import them into your presentation? And are you sure they aren’t DRM-protected audio tracks (those won’t work). I’m currently working on a 40-minute presentation with almost 400 slides and at least 10 audio tracks. There must be something unusual going on with your system or your choice of audio data.

Thank you Stantastic for your help. I converted my files in several formats, but nothing works. No more DRM. My system must have a problem (maybe ?). Other users have reported the same thing.
Otherwise slideshows made with FM4 work perfectly with FM5. The audio can be replaced by drag and drop or by the contextual menu.
But the drag and drop Direct fails.
Thanks anyway.(sorry for my poor english)

Hi I have the same problem with audio files.
The audio files still can’t insert by drag and drop.

New update 5.0b56 : still can not import audio. Worrying!

I to have the same problem can not load audio files from iTunes library. Any help from Boinx would be appreciated.

Yeah, I think the guys at Boinx will have to help on this one. I’m not sure why I’m NOT having problems. Sorry you can’t get it to work – frustrating, I’m sure.

I have downloaded b57 and can still not include audiofiles. Why can´t Boinx give us some reaction?

Still no good with 5.0b58 release.
I do not know why some have NO problem.

Solved on b59 !

Turned out to be a timing issue that never showed up on really fast Macs. The bug only showed up on slightly slower machines. However the new implementation of importing audio more more robust now and should work on all Macs!