I have the Roxio Toast Pro bundle that includes FotoMagico ("RE" - Roxio Edition) but haven't receiv

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>I have the Roxio Toast Pro bundle that includes FotoMagico ("RE" - Roxio Edition) but haven't received a license - Why?</strong>
           <p>There is no dedicated license needed for FotoMagico Roxio Edition, just install from the Roxio Toast installer, you don't need to enter any additional license and are ready to go right after installation.</p>
           <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/knowledge/license-issues/WS02827">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

I upgraded to Pro from the Roxio Edition, yet when I open the app and select ‘license’ … it still shows only ‘Roxio Edition’. Is this normal, even after upgrading to pro?

@“Steve Martin” Thank you for using FotoMagico and for upgrading to Pro!

If you’ve entered the Pro license key, it should say so under “Licenses…”.

Could you please check which version you are using? (Select “About FotoMagico” and look for the version number)

I can’t get it working on a normal way . The Software remains in Demo mode and i can’t get rid of the Buy or Try nag . In despite the long registration code which it comes with in the Box of Toast 16 Pro it does not work either. I have checked the key over and over and it remains reporting : “License Key incomplete or not correct. Please continue typing” Which info is missing? I have tried all possible options. It is totally unclear how to activate this.

@Koffieman Thanks for your interest in FotoMagico. Can you please contact support@boinx.com with the serial number (don’t post it here!) so we can investigate? Thanks for your patience.

Thank you . Ik will send a mail