I can no longer find FM preference file

In the Mac Ventura OS library (Go/option) I can no longer find FM preference file which I need to ditch, this is where it used to be as prescribed by Boinx -
~/Library/Containers/com.boinx.FotoMagico5/Data/Library/Preferences/com.boinx.FotoMagico5.plist - help please

You might have the path in error – try this instead (remove the “com.boinx.” from “com.boinx.FotoMagico5” and add a space before the “5”):

~/Library/Containers/FotoMagico 5/Data/Library/Preferences/com.boinx.FotoMagico5.plist

I run through the path again and this time the right file was at the end of it - com.boinx.FotoMagico5 - not sure what happened last time I did it when the end file was - com.boinx.fmexport. Also, originally I would not be able to alter the - com.boinx.FotoMagico5 - file as it was not there in the first place, the end file was - com.boinx.fmexport. Now I have the right file (and trashed it and allowing FM to make another) I am not sure what benefit the space - com.boinx.FotoMagico 5 - may be, if there is still a benefit perhaps you could let me know what it is.
Anyway, thank you for replying to my original query.

Not sure about the “benefit” of the space character inserted in there, but when I traced out the path to the file you mentioned, that’s what I found on my system, so I was just passing that info on to you.

Glad you have it found and fixed, regardless…