How can I use Shrotcut key with Goolge slide presentation mode

I currently using Big Sur on Mac book Pro .
Normal screen are working fine but When I use presentation mode on google slide I cannot see hi light effect mosuepose 4.2

Any Ideas

Hi @phoenix132001 I think this is because of how Google Slide implements the presentation mode. Mouseposé is drawing into the top layer of the screen as per macOS. Maybe Google Slides also draws into the top layer. I will look into this.

Hi. I’m using Mousepose 4.2 on Big Sur 11.6.5, Chrome 100.0.4896.75 and am experiencing the same issue with Google Slides (spotlight vanishes when in presentation mode). I had purchased this license exclusively for Google Slides. Is this still a known issue, and if so, any progress please? Thx

Hi @Duane_Nelson

I’m sorry to hear that it isn’t working for you. I’m not sure why, could be Big Sur. I just tested on Monterey with Chrome 100.0.4896.75 and it worked. Is it working if you put Chrome (not the Slideshow) into Full Screen mode? Are you using Spaces?

I set up keyboard shortcut, started the presentation and hit the shortcut. Spotlight appeared instantly.

Thanks for the quick response, Oliver. It seems that whenever there is another desktop/space in use, the spotlight remains on the primary desktop. So, while Powerpoint will run overtop of the desktop and thus can participate, I haven’t yet been able to find a way to have chrome keep a running Slides presentation in the same desktop. It will run fine if I just maximize my screen, but then it’s not really operating as a presentation. Does this make sense?