Help! I updated the beta today to 2.0b21 and streaming isn't working

the new beta seems to run smoother except when i press the broadcast button it says it is streaming fine to youtube, but youtube isn’t receiving the stream. the older beta worked fine with the same info. Please help!

maybe its the computer, I just tried on another and the new beta is streaming fine. strange

You can click on the down arrow next to the start streaming button to see some stats while streaming. At the bottom of that stats window you should be able to switch from “Stream Rate” to “Local Buffer Size” to monitor the local stream buffer (data that didn’t left your machine). Usually this graph should be empty. Does it build up here on the machine that doesn’t stream?

We had a problem with 2.0b21 streaming on our Wowza server. Audio was streamed ok, but there was no video. Downgraded to 2.0b19 and stream was fine.

Sorry I didn’t get back to you, i used another computer, this one still doesn’t stream with the latest beta, it says its status is normal and the local buffer is empty

@HedrickTech and @joshsroka can you both confirm that in the log output of “Console” app by Apple a lot of “Dropping Frame due to h264 load” lines are appearing?

@“Achim (Boinx)” Yes, in 2.0b21 “Dropping Frame due to h264 load” lines were appearing. I upgraded to 2.0b22 and the issue seams to have been fixed. We are able to stream again. However, once the stream is running, if we click the arrow next to the stream to monitor the output mimoLive crashes. What is the best way for me to send you the crash log?