HELP - audio feed to and from app not working

Hi,
new to the Mimo Live Software but the audio feed to and from the Mac are not working
any help appreciated
Andy

Hi Andy, Thanks for giving mimoLive a go. Can you please be more specific? What are you trying to do?

hi,
having real issues today … host camera on mac is stuttering / not flowing - unusable im afraid … any ideas?

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that it’s not working for you. If you say “today”, does that mean there weren’t issues yesterday?

In order to find out what’s going on, can you please answer the following questions:

What computer are you using?
What camera?
Which macOS version?
What resolution and framerate are you trying to create?
Can you please send me a screenshot of the Source Perfomance Monitor window taken at the time the camera is stuttering?
Also, can you please send me a screenshot of the Render Performance Monitor?

I’m having the same problem right now. I tested everything two days ago with the trial version and was good, after buying I completely lost the audio. I did not listen to anything. Not me, not mimocall.

I answer to the question maybe we are in the same situation:

What computer are you using? Macbook Air
What camera? HD Facecam
Which macOS version? 10.13.6 (I go to Catalina?)
What resolution and framerate are you trying to create? 25
Can you please send me a screenshot of the Source Perfomance Monitor window taken at the time the camera is stuttering? The camera sometimes does not open, I turn off and on again to have it

Thank you,
matteo