FotoMagico 5 Early Bird Sale and Mac App Store

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>FotoMagico 5 Early Bird Sale and Mac App Store</strong>
           <p><p>I'm very sorry that we forgot to include this information in the newsletter and blog post.</p>  <p>Dear Mac App Store Customers,</p>  <p>Thank you very much for your support. We are happy to have you as a customer and will do our best to work within App Store regulations to provide you with a way to get a discounted upgrade to FotoMagico 5 Pro.</p>  <p>Once FotoMagico 5 is ready, we will make it available on the Mac App Store. Customers who bought FotoMagico 4 on the Mac App Store will be able to upgrade to FotoMagico 5 Pro at the same discount as customers who bought FotoMagico 4 outside the Mac App Store.</p>  <p>However, we are not able to offer the Early Bird Sale on the Mac App Store as the Mac App Store doesn't allow the sale of beta versions.</p>  <p>We are currently working with the Mac App Store to get FotoMagico 5 approved.</p>  <p>Due to App Store regulations, we can not offer Mac App Store customers upgrades outside of the Mac App Store. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact sales@boinx.com.</p>  <p>We will inform you once FotoMagico 5 is available on the Mac App Store.</p>  <p>Best regards,</p>  <p>Oliver Breidenbach<br /> CEO Boinx Software.</p></p>
           <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/news/fotomagico-5-early-bird-sale-and-mac-app-store">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

Great!

You should make the warning for those who downloaded Fotomagico 4 from the App Store much easier to see. I almost purchased the early bird offer of Fotomagico 5 but, fortunately noticed the warning just in time. It is unfortunate that the early bird offer is not available to those who bought Fotomagico 4 from the App Store. I would not have done this if I had known that upgrading would be more difficult and I wouldn’t get early bird discounts.

I’m an early bird. Unfortunately, I bought the offer already as an upgrade for App Store FM4. I’m now waiting for Boinx answer whats going on.

Well I bought Fotomagico 4 on jan 26! I do hope for a free upgrade.

As everybody I hope for free upgrade. Purchase FotoMagico 4 on the App Store on january 14 without any discount.
Thanks

Oliver, Thank you. Will you be offering a free upgrade within a time frame? Say first 30 days?

Looking forward to FM5 on the App Store. Hope it ia available soon!!

Where do I find out more information on the video training for $99.00 for FM5.0?

Please have shortcut commands for the “Zoom” menu like Command + Option 6, 7, 8, 9
When selecting in Aperture pictures to export to FM it doesn’t open FM5 therefore I have to drag the pictures from Aperture to FM requiring that both programs to be open

Please indicate the decibels as the audio level is moved.

I am more a photographer than a computer person, so I am not entirely sure what all this may mean. But I did purchase FM5 Beta Mac on the early Bird offer with the understanding I would be able to receive FM5 when it was out of beta at no additional cost.

I love your product and have had nothing but good relations with your outstanding support people and when all is said and done, I trust you to do the right thing. Thanks.

I am more a photographer than a computer person, so I am not entirely sure what all this may mean. But I did purchase FM5 Beta Mac on the early Bird offer with the understanding I would be able to receive FM5 when it was out of beta at no additional cost.

I love your product and have had nothing but good relations with your outstanding support people and when all is said and done, I trust you to do the right thing. Thanks.

Yay for volume envelopes in FM 5.

But… No complex motion paths yet?

Is no one else pining for this feature???

Suggest it in the “Feature Requests” forum :slight_smile:

Any news on the upgrade to FM5 for those of us that have the Apple App FM4? I just want to make sure I don’t miss it. I have received a few emails on the early bird discount for the FM5 not bought from the Apple App Store but not for the FM Apple App purchasers.

This is confusing. Will the customers who bought FotoMagico 4 on the App Store be able to upgrade to 5 Pro (at the same discount) ON the App store? Or do we have to buy it from Boinx and our license (purchased originally via the app store) will work with the download from Boinx? Please advise. I want to upgrade, but I don’t want to purchase an upgrade from the Boinx store that won’t work.

I have the same query as previous posting [moderndaydad] re upgrade pricing if version 4 purchased via App Store.

I have the same query as previous posting [moderndaydad] re upgrade pricing if version 4 purchased via App Store.