FotoMagico 5 and Snippets

I downloaded two snippets. A double click on the first (World) this was installed. A double click on the second did nothing.

I have the same problem, all snippets are not working, only “world”

I have the same issue.

Locate your downloaded snippet which should have filename .fmsnippet. Right-click the file and select Rename. Then change .fmsnippet to .zip and hit enter to apply the change, choose “Keep .Zip” in the pop-up menu. You will get a zip archive file that you will need to unzip (you can simply double-click the file). Copy the folder that you will get after unzipping the file. Please open Fotomagico 5 and go to Snippets tab - Music, right click the Music folder from the list and select Show in Finder. Then open the Music folder and paste that folder we copied before into that folder.

Your newly installed snippet will appear in the Fotomagico Music Snippets list right away

Thanks,

it works fine.

Achim

Thanks. It worked beautifully.

Works - however you have the extra step of opening FotoMajico and then finding file to add to list.

Much easier and direct is the following.

• Right click on file name (the “fmsnippet” file)
  • Click on “Open with” - select FotoMajico and double click
  • Wait for the install to take place. You will get a display showing what was installed when completed - in the meantime the spinning wheel
    This installs the snipped in FotoMajico and you will now see the new snipped listed along with all the other snippets.