FotoMagico 5.6.3 ready for Mojave

<div class="EmbeddedContent"><strong>FotoMagico 5.6.3 ready for Mojave</strong>
           <p><p>A lot of you will update to macOS X 10.14 "Mojave" next Monday (Sept. 24th, 2018) and FotoMagico is ready to go with you! A few minor glitches had to be fixed to make FotoMagic look great in the dark mode and support for exporting for the 2018 iPhone models was added.</p>  <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/versionhistory/5.6.3" class="button">Download FotoMagico 5.6.3 (FastSpring Customers)</a></p>  <p>(FotoMagico 5.6.3 is also available from the Mac App Store) </p></p>
           <p><a href="https://boinx.com/connect/fotomagico/news/fotomagico-5-6-3-ready-for-mojave">Read the full story here</a></p>
           <div class="ClearFix"></div>
        </div>

HOW DO I EXPORT THE SLIDE SHOW TO I MOVIE?

HOW DO I EXPORT THE SLIDE SHOW TO I MOVIE?

@richard.renock@att.net Thank you for using FotoMagico. In order to export a slide show to iMovie, choose “ProRes Video” from the Share menu and export your slide show as a movie. You can then drag the video file into iMovie.

Playing the slideshow after adding text causes a FotoMagico crash. If I select a slide other than the one I edited all is well. Didn’t happen before, must be Mojave.

@Gar Thank you for reporting this. I’m sorry you experience an issue. Can you please send us the crash log file?

I have always 1 light horizontal line on the 1/3 sup of Fotomagico’s screen.
Since Mojave
Thanks for Help

Good day to you all,
As I am working with an " old " I-mac I cannot install this MOJAVE. My Question: should I install this new version of FotoMacigo or is is better not to do so, the I-mac runs on High Sierra 10.13.6 thanks for your response.

I no longer have permissions for Lightroom classic CC and cannot use media from any folder except for those in Apple Photos. Tried changing permissions in Security & Privacy and while Fotomagico has permissions for “Photos”, that doesn’t seem to work. Neither did allowing full disk access.