Feature Request: Midi Mapping

No. And how deep should it go? I’d like to control color wheels in variants of lower thirds layers and simultaneously the opacity of an underlaid placer layer.

Just to be able to control volume would be a huge improvement.

Fine tuning (wheel for increase/decrease volume or gain), or on/off toggle?

Increase - decrease. On off is solvable easy with MIDI to key shortcuts mapping.

At the Automation section, there is a suggested proof of concept workaround, it might help, while waiting:

How to create a wheel for external audio-control in mimoLive?

Thank you I’ve seen it. I am afraid of how it would turn out, but I will try probably. Although given the situation, I am more towards using the external mixer for the audio as it seems to me that MimoLive has really minimal audio support - from this MIDI support to VST, mastering, etc. It is surprisingly basic compared to video features.

Yes. I’m sure that somewhen in future this will change a bit. I think there are some challenges to solve if the solution should be a Boinx worthy one. My longtime experience is that features are added in an extreme intelligent way. Yes, some changes in past took 4 years to arrive (or longer), but then they blew my mind. I will never forget the appearance of the layer sets. Yes, to understand this takes some time, but I never want something like scenes again.