Exporting video is only a black frame

Wanted to export my slideshow to an video e.g. mp4 or mov in order to provide the slideshow to my friends. But the exported movie shows no pictures. It is all the time a empty black window with the music track i used.

Same topic here, using FM 6 b52, the exported mov.file is showing the black screen only on a Windows system. Same mov.file is running properly on OS systems (Big Sur as well as Monterey) and any IOS.

Now its getting more curious. I have an iMac 27 i7 runnning on MacOS Catalina 10.15.7 and a Macbook 12" same Catalina version. Using the Imac the exported video contains only black frames and the file size is about 10MB, suggested by FM is 600MB. When i use the macbook the exported video is exactly what i want to have. Also the size is more than 600MB. So seems like there is a HW dependency.
The Macbook has only 16GB RAM vs 32GB of the iMac and a much slower CPU but it creates the correct result.

FM5 export wirh identical settings works fine on both machines.

Have you found Any solution??

No. I have neither a solution nor a response from boinx. To be honest i have a solution…i kicked FM6 from my machines, still using FM5 as long as possible and looking for alternatives. There are so many bugs in this last beta so I’m not willing to pay just one buck for that SW.

Not what you want to hear, but I just used FM 6.0.3 to create a 14GB .mp4 file consisting of approximately 470 slides, 15 audio tracks, with multiple transitions, zooms, and animations an it worked just fine, running on a MBP 13-inch, 2.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 16GB internal memory.

Your comment mentions “…bugs in this last beta…” so that right there is a possible sign of why you’re having problems – you’re still using the beta version and not the official released version. Although, I will say, I did not have this problem during the beta phase, either.

If FM5 is still working for you then you could still continue using it. If it were me, though, I’d send Boinx a version of the file you’re having issues with and see if they can determine what’s going on and why it isn’t working for you in FM 6. But FIRST I’d get the RELEASED VERSION of FM before saying that “FM6” is the sole problem.

Hello
Where are the pictures in my slideshows? Just a black box, and where do the music I download end up?
What do I pay for?
FM 6