Export failed

Even with the new version, not beta anymore, I can´t export a show as a video. FM still says, videos cousin´t be rendered - even if it does´t contain any videos!

What resolution do you set for rendering? I have the same problem if the resoltion is set to 1920x1200px which is more than full HD. If i set the resolution to 1920x1080px it works.

I’m not sure if this is a bug or a feature.

I am having the same issues, I have a rather long slideshow and the video would not render. I changed the setting to 24 fps and it rendered, however I would like to keep the quality at 30 fps.

The problem is that the export with H264 and the selected Level only supports a certain amount of pixels and fps. In FotoMagico Pro Version you can setup your own export settings and select the appropriate Level in the H264 encoder. Please refer to the Wikipedia article about H264 which shows the possible resolutions for each Level: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H.264/MPEG-4_AVC#Levels

I have the pro version and had originally set it up for mp4 at 3840 X 2160 with 60,000 bitrate and 30 fps. Long story short, the sharing process would begin but at the end of the video rendering sequence it would state that “video rendering failed to export.” After playing with the settings for some time, I got it to work at 1920 X 1080 with 10,000 bitrate and 24 fps, however that reduces quality of the output (I assume).