ERROR. SRT INPUT to SDI OUTPUT

@Oliver_Boinx @Achim_Boinx any chance to explain us how the network should be set for SRT?

My ffmeg only seems to receive signal when I input the Mimolive computer LAN IP, or when I input the ZeroTier IP.
When I put my public, the input stop and I get this error
The ports are supposedly open (that could be the problem, I wanna know what is the termination resason=1)

“[10:14:57 mimoLive] Termination Status = 1
[10:14:57 mimoLive] Termination Reason = 1
[10:14:57 FFmpeg]
[10:14:57 mimoLive] Exception: stderr read completion notification: Error Domain=NSFileHandleOperationException Code=0 “(null)” UserInfo={NSFileHandleOperationExceptionUnderlyingError=Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=512 “The file couldn’t be saved.” UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x600006a55890 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=9 “Bad file descriptor”}}}
[10:14:57 mimoLive] Exception: stdout read completion notification: Error Domain=NSFileHandleOperationException Code=0 “(null)” UserInfo={NSFileHandleOperationExceptionUnderlyingError=Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=512 “The file couldn’t be saved.” UserInfo={NSUnderlyingError=0x600006a55890 {Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=9 “Bad file descriptor”}}}”