Epiphan VGA2USB not recognized

Hi, we use Boinx 1.x and the Epiphany VGA2USB device to capture VGA output from a laptop. MimoLive seems to not recognize it. I’ve done the usual restart, etc. Even installed the latest version and restarted a couple of times. Boinx 1.x recognizes it no problem. But in MimoLive its not seeing it as a video device. Will this be supported as development continues? Otherwise we will be continuing on with Boinx. I’m running an iMac (2015 version) and also on a MacBook Pro (2011 version). Mac OS X 10.9 Yosemite. Want to do the upgrade to El Capitan but am concerned I’ll lose the ability to use everything. Thanks.

Epiphan VGA2USB and DVI2USB (for HDMI) are required input sources for us to capture PowerPoint/Keynote/Web browsing from an adjacent laptop. I have not checked any of this in MimoLive yet but Paul’s comment raises a yellow flag for me too.

I’ve got an event in early April that requires DVI2USB. I’ll be pulling out my hardware later this week to check things out. Do we have any updated information on Epiphan DVI2USB and VGA2USB compatibility in newer mimoLive versions?

The DVI2USB Solo device is recognized by mimoLive and works fine when receiving video directly from a Mac (Keynote). To work on 10.11 El Capitan I’m using, on Epiphan’s advice, the v3.3 drivers they specify for the newer DVI2USB 3.0 device.

However, in my application I’ve run up against the limitations of DVI2USB Solo device which cannot accept the high bandwidth 1080p59.94 video the ATEM is providing. The ATEM matches the HDMI output format to the HDMI inputs (which must all be the same) so I can’t slow it down since the camera output is 1080p59.94.

I’ve got a DVI2USB 3.0 device coming that should overcome this issue - I think it handles 59.94 inputs.

As per my knowledge the DVI2USB Solo device is recognized by mimoLive and works fine when receiving video directly. To work on 10.11 El Capitan I’m using, on Epiphan’s advice, the v3.3 drivers they specify for the newer DVI2USB 3.0 device.
The ATEM matches the HDMI output format to the HDMI inputs (which must all be the same) so I can’t slow it down since the camera output is 1080p59.94.