Hello fellow users. Is it possible to use a url from another live feed (e.g. Facebook or youtube) as a video source in mimolive?
For example if am using my phone or some other device to stream live on my Facebook or you tube channel, is there a way for me to receive that video being streamed via my phone into mimolive?
Currently mimoLive can’t use streaming services as input sources.
However you may work around this with a Screen Capture Source or a Window Capture source:
- Open your Internet browser and go to the webpage containing the streaming video.
- In mimoLive create a Window Capture Source ( https://docs.mimo.live/docs/window-capture ) and select the Internet browser window to be captured.
- With the cropping parameter of the Window Capture Source you can adjust the exact area of the web page where the video is located.
- Make use of the content by dragging the Window Capture Source on top of your layer stack.
- You should now see the content from the Internet page in the program out of mimoLive.
Capturing Audio needs a 3rd party app that is able to capture sound of one application and make it available to others.
Disclaimer: Please make sure that you are allowed to capture and/or rebroadcast the content of the particular website because copyrights may apply.
Does this help?