Dropped frames Mimolive

Hello to all

I have an encoding problem with Mimo
When I use the NDI or a blackmagic output to send my work to a team or zoom, very quickly I get an “output destination has performance issues” message with a lot of dropped frames

And mimo has trouble responding

I can’t understand where this comes from ?

My configuration :
Big sure 11.6
MacBook Pro (15 inch, 2019)
2.3 GHz Intel Core i9 8 cores
16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

NDI latest version
Mimo version 5.11
Usltra studio monitor 3G
Desktop video version 12.1

Thank you in advance for your feedback and solutions

Kind regards

Did it work earlier? Is it too hot? Thermal Throttling - mimoLive - 5

It’s weird
It worked fine before
and the problem has been happening for a week or so.
I tested again today, and using turbo boost and there are no more problems.
I ran several movies at the same time (in a loop) and left them running for 40 minutes. The result was 4 dropped frames.

It maybe sounds weird: Do you use MacOS’s dynamic desktop background? I have the feeling that since I changed it from dynamic to solid color, some strange behaviors vanished. Suddenly.

@Achim_Boinx, is it possible that macOS’s dynamic wallpaper influences mimoLive’s renderings?

@Olivier_Ravalet1 I’m sorry for the troubles. I suspect that you’re either using Wifi or an Ethernet adapter that is internally a USB to Ethernet. This could cause NDI to be unable to send the full bandwidth data out.

If this also affects the BMD and happens only after some time, it could be thermal throttling as suggested by JoPhi. It may also be both of these.

I use a USB C to calldigit system (CalDigit TS3 Plus)
which I have never had a problem with before…
Indeed the problem is the same with BMD, and the problem happens very quickly. I would say 2 minutes after the images are sent on Teams or zoom