Diashow bei Photokina: Schrift wandert nach links hinter erster Hügelkette, wie wurde das gemacht?

Hallo an alle hier im FotoMagico Forum,

ich bin neu hier und bitte um Nachsicht, wenn ich schon mit einer für mich wichtigen Frage komme:
Bei den Webinars gibt es eines von der Photokina, bei dem “Bastian” erklärt, dass dieses Wandern der Schrift hinter einer Hügelkette mithilfe von Photoshop und seinen Ebenen gemacht worden sei.
Ich bitte Herrn Bastian herzlich, die Arbeitsweise in Stichworten zu erklären.

Freundliche Grüße
Bodo

Es war ein Fotomagico 4 Webinar und die nach links wandernde Schrift war “Stunning Panoramas”.
Übrigens: Wurde das Panorama vom Arber im Bayerischen Wald aufgenommen?

Grüße
Bodo

I’m rusty on my GoogleTranslate website from German to English, but I think you want to know how to do this in Photoshop? Am I correct?

If so, you need to create a Photoshop document with a TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND. Load the image you want and selectively remove all of the image that you want to “see through” and leave all of the rest that you want opaque. You must save it as a .png file – THAT’S WHAT MAKES IT WORK!! You can create multiple images and layer them one on top of another on the same slide, then animate them independently. For the Panorama Example that Boinx includes in the sample files, multiple layers of mountains slide across each other to suggest the 3-D layering. I’ve used this technique a few times and it works great. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

@stantastic: Great explanation, but nevertheless a hard job for an inexperienced PS user like e.g. ME