Delay between mimoCall participants

I will have 2, 3, or 4-mimoLive participants join together and they will all complain about a delay (kinda like a satellite delay). I know that there is going to be somewhat of a delay but the length of the delay does not appear on Zoom with the same participants (we’re talking sometimes 10-seconds). Is there anything I can do? Or is it a quirk of mimoLive? Right now my download speed is 786.0 Mbps and my upload speed is 772.9 Mbps. Any suggestions?

I had similar complaints on a couple shows that I did. Each time it was the person most physically distant. I had them change to tethering via their cell phone and this improved, but did not ultimately fix the problem…sadly MimoLive is still constrained by the speed of light :stuck_out_tongue: …. so suggestions would include trying a different network if possible (they could be sitting across the room and still be routed through a router on the other side of the planet). I THINK (but oliver can confirm) that the calls are not actually routed through Boinx’s servers but rather they are just used to facilitate the initial connection. Depending on the end users level of technical comfort/patience/sophistication you can try normal network diagnostics (trace route, ping etc)…I didn’t have that luxury.