Audio issue using .mp3 or m4a files with OS X El Capitan

Hi Everyone,

we have discovered an audio issue related to OS X El Capitan. Slideshows that use .mp3 or .m4a files as audio don’t work correctly. We are working on a fix right now and really hope to get the fix done by end of this week.

Please be aware that

• FotoMagico 4.6.x
    and
  • FotoMagico 5 Beta

are affected by this issue right now.

Workaround:
If you could use .aif audio files instead of .mp4 or .m4a files, FotoMagico will work without issues.

I’m really looking forward to a professional solution of the issue. But maybe there is another workaround for the meantime. I rendered the show that stopped in a public presentation as a video using share>DVD. It seems that all the possible problems are resolved in the rendering process while the result is a mp4-Video. This might help if you wish to present your show publicly.

FotoMagico 4.6.5 will be released today. This version should fix the audio and export issue.

Hi Tino,
I could test the new version only now. I regret, but the error is still present. The show stops in an unforseeable position. Still the problem with mp3 and mp4. Is there any hope that the problem can be solved? The workaround is no option for me. BR JR

I’m on 4.6.6 and still have the issue. Any idea when there will be a fix?